An universal 300 W drill-driver recommended for drilling in plasterboard,
wood and metal, as well as for screwing and unscrewing screws and bolts.
The cord connected to mains provide a constant power during the work.
• gearbox with bearings is made from steel
with 53-56 HRC hardness
• max. torque: 40 Nm
• two gears: 0-400, 0-1450 rpm
• 23 settings of clutch and drilling mode
• 13 mm self-tightening drill chuck, made of metal
• spindle brake facilitating drill bit replacement
• right/left direction of rotation
• comfortable work with long, rubber cable (4 m)
• rubberised and comfortable grip
• stiff housing and deliberate arrangement
of air inlets allow to press the device during the work